Thursday, August 4, 2011

New Hair

Sorry I have been such a dead-beat when it comes to blogging!!! I have multiple events to tell you about, but I will get there slowly...BUT SURELY!  So, first things first, although this is not in chronological order, I did dye my hair.  I am now officially a brunette.  How do I feel about this you ask?!  I have a love-hate relationship with it.  I really like the color...and I feel as if I don't look horrible as a brunette, but here's the issue.  I have NEVER been brunette before and it is not my favorite.  I know this is ridiculous, but I miss being blonde...like...a LOT.  Sometimes I cry myself to sleep because of it!  I'm just kidding...sort of.  Anyways here is a picture.  Like it? Love it? Hate it? 


P.S. Don't judge the picture...its not that great.

No comments:

Post a Comment