I'm not sure if any of you understand how wonderful Josh Turner is, but he is. Juelaine, Alicia, and I went to his concert in Idaho Falls a few weeks ago and it was probably one of the best concerts I have been to. Anyways, since then, Juelaine and I have been on a Josh Turner kick...pretty much every time we get in the car we listen to him. It is wonderful and everyone should try it! Anyways, never thought I would say this in a million years, but...I LOVE COUNTRY MUSIC!
These are some of my favorite Josh Turner songs:
"Your Man" - He and his wife are such an attractive couple!
"Why Don't We Just Dance"
"I Wouldn't Be a Man"
"Long Black Train"
Okay, I'm done with my Josh Turner sch peel.
On another note, Juelaine and I are obsessed with Easy A:
No comments:
Post a Comment