First of all, I would like to introduce you to my wonderful family! There is no better way to start a blog off than to show the people that have helped shape me into the person I am today.
Dad - aka Papa Bostrom aka Kevin
Let me just tell you a little bit about my dad. He is a wonderful man. He has this big happy smile, a bushy mustache (which I heard he recently had to shave off...we aren't going to talk about that), a kind heart, and a quirky sense of humor. I know what you are thinking...well too bad women...he is taken by the beautiful Monica Lee Bostrom.
My dad looking mighty fly for Halloween!
What did I tell you...a good looking man, right?!
Mom - aka Mama Bostrom aka Monica
What can I say about my mother?! She is sooooo patient and pretty much the sweetest person I know. She thinks I'm funny sometimes, which is always an added bonus. She is a beautiful blonde Swede, with blue eyes and doesn't look a day over 30! She is extremely creative (something I was not born with) and loves Captain Jack Sparrow (possibly more than a healthy amount). Anyways she cracks me up and I love her to death! By the way, she doesn't like getting her picture taken, so I literally only have one picture of her on my computer. Sad?! I agree.
Just look at her folks! She's a beauty!
Adam - aka my wonderful older brother (I don't have any nicknames that I am allowed to disclose on a public site for him)
Let me tell you a little bit about this man. He is a graphic designer, and quite a good one at that. He has beautiful icey blue eyes (unfortunately, I didn't get that bright of blue eyes), blonde hair, and ridiculously good-looking. I look up to him, and I am proud of him for the man is has become!
Check out his website : http://adambostrom.com/
LeDawn - aka my beautiful sister-in-law
LeDawn is fantastic! Before she came into my life, all I had was Adam (which I am not complaining about, but it gets difficult when you want to have girl talk). It's pretty awesome because she graduated in Psychology as well, so she helps me out! I love this woman! I literally could not have asked for a better sister! She has pretty brown hair and brown eyes! She's just all around gorgeous!
Aren't they a beautiful couple?!
Now for a quick bio on the pets of the family :
Casey (+ a million nicknames, poor guy probably doesn't remember what his real name is)
Yeah, that's right, my dog has an obsession with riding his "motorcycle".
Lady (Lady Lou)
Dean and Presley (Fatties)
Presley and Dean
I think I am done with my sappy rant on how fantastic of a family I have.






No comments:
Post a Comment